Skip to yearly menu bar Skip to main content

Can I transfer my registration?

Registrations are not transferrable. Registrations are linked to immigration documents, tax documents and credit card transactions and cannot be transferred to another person. Changing the name on a registration could void the registration; you will be asked for an id or a student id matching the name as the registration was created. 

If you want to cancel your registration see How to Cancel my Registration