Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I change the list of authors for my paper, or add a new author?
- Can an ICML submission be withdrawn at any time?
- Can I submit an abstract of my ICML submission to another conference before decisions are out?
- Can longer version of a submitted paper be concurrently submitted to a journal?
- Can submitted papers be posted on ArXiv?
- Does submitted code need to be anonymized?
- Do you expect authors to submit data?
- Do you expect the code to be standalone? For example, what if it is part of a much bigger codebase?
- How can I update the title or keywords for my paper?
- If code is submitted, do you expect it to be published with the rest of the supplementary? Or, could it be withdrawn later?
- I would like to revise my code/add code during author feedback. Is this permitted?
- What about pseudocode instead of code? Does that count as code submission?
- When do we need to submit supplementary material by?
- Who can see what?
- How to I create an ICML.cc account?
- Where are unicode characters allowed?
- I've forgotten my ICML.cc password. How do I login?
- I already created an account, but the system says I do not have an account.
- How do I change my email address?
- I have two different icml.cc accounts, can you merge them?
- Why I am no longer receiving email from icml.cc?
- When I login I do not see all my events or papers, where are they?
Credit Card Payments
- How is my credit card information protected?
- I should have received a refund by now, but it's not on my credit card activity. Where is my refund?
- Why was my credit card payment declined?
- Can I transfer my registration?
- How do I cancel my registration?
- How do I get an updated Receipt
- Registration Cancellation Policy
- Registration Discounts for Creators and Students
Reviews and Decisions
- After author response a new review appeared---where did it come from? How can I respond to this new review?
- Are anonymous github links allowed?
- How can I access reviews for my paper?
- How were decisions made and how should I interpret the reviews and review scores my paper received?
- How will the submitted code be used for decision-making?
- What information can I provide in the author response? Can I include a PDF or update my manuscript?
- When will I see final reviews and meta-review, and when will decisions be made?
Travel and Attendance Documents
- Does ICML issue PE Certificates for India?
- How to I get a certificate of attendance?
- Will there be any support for attending the conference?