Read the information below and then Apply to become a sponsor »
If you are a book publisher looking for exhibit space Apply to become an exhibitor ». This is only for book publishers.
Information for Sponsors
ICML is deeply grateful to our sponsors who provide funds that help ensure the continued success of the conference, while also making attendance and participation more affordable for graduate students. For sponsors, the conference is an extraordinary recruiting opportunity. With logo displays, exhibition booths, and general good will, sponsorship can provide a targeted opportunity for tech companies, publishers and others to reach the vast international machine learning community at a top-tier conference.
We invite general sponsors for ICML 2019 at the Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond levels, with detailed information available upon request. For further information, please contact us at email@example.com. We would be delighted to hear from you.
When payment is received, you will have access to the Recruitment database, comps will be processed, and a booth assignment with the Stockholmsmässan.
2018 Levels of Sponsorship:
Information Required to Apply for Sponsorship
To start the application, we need to gather some information up front. When you are ready, please hit the "Go to Your Information" button to begin.
- Your PO number. After you complete the application, you may send yourself an invoice from ICML.cc for the amount of the sponsorship. If you need that invoice to have a PO number from your company on it, then you will need that PO number in step 3, the application.
- Branding. Our sponsor page highlights your company logo, provides a link to your website, and displays a paragraph about your company. You will be asked for each of these in various steps.
- Vector logo. We need a high-quality vector version of your logo in .pdf, .ai, or .svg format. This logo may be enlarged for a sponsor poster, so it is important that it be a high-quality image in vector format.
- Payment. Sponsorship payment is due by May 31. You will receive an invoice during step 4.
Setup and Tear Down
We will give you more information about your booth number in the future.
Move in: on Monday, July 9th, 2018 starting at 07.00-22.00. You need to be on site to have any shipped items from the loading dock moved to your booth on the 9th. See Shipping and Customs below for more information on having freight forwarder store and retrieve your goods.
If you need to move in on Sunday, July 8th, you need to contact the convention center and make special arrangements. The email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Move out on Saturday July 14th unless you are staying longer for the federated meeting. Tear down will start after the afternoon coffee break.
Exhibitor hours: Tuesday, July 10th, 8:00 am - 8:00 pm, Wednesday - Friday, July 11th - 13th from 9:00am - 5:30 pm. Saturday, July 14 from 9:00am - 3:00 pm. Hall B will be open by 7:00 am on Tuesday morning for you to set up in time for the 8:45 coffee break. The exhibiting hours are suggested times; you can decide what works best for you.
- In the event that the goods being sent to Stockholmsmässan weigh more than 1000kg or has a volume greater than 4/qbm, the arrival of the goods needs to be time reserved 4 work days prior to the arrival. All exhibitors can do that by using this link.
- All goods are sent directly to the logistics department but to ensure delivery to the correct stand, they need to mark up the goods with Event Name, Stand Number and Company Name using this format:
Company Name, Booth #???
125 80 Stockholm (Älvsjö)
Each person at your booth will need a badge to get into the exhibitor area. An Exhibitor Badge is free but only grants access to the exhibitor area and not the meeting itself. Exhibitor badges should be given to the staff who will be manning your tables. Please enter the email addresses of those needing an exhibitor badge and press Submit Exhibitor Badges. Repeat for each person.
You may revisit this page to add booth workers until June 25th.
If an account is not found at ICML.cc, a red X will appear after you type their email below.