Sponsor Information for ICML 2020
Sponsor payments are due .
Read the information below and then Apply to become a sponsor »
ICML 2020 Sponsorship
The International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML) is the premier gathering of professionals dedicated to the advancement of the branch of artificial intelligence known as machine learning.
ICML is globally renowned for presenting and publishing cutting-edge research on all aspects of machine learning used in closely related areas like artificial intelligence, statistics and data science, as well as important application areas such as machine vision, computational biology, speech recognition, and robotics.
ICML is one of the fastest growing artificial intelligence conferences in the world. Between July 12-18, 2020, at the Messe Wien Exhibition and Congress Center in Austria, Vienna ICML will host over 8,000 participants. Participants at ICML span a wide range of backgrounds, from academic and industrial researchers, to entrepreneurs and engineers, to graduate students and postdocs.
For sponsors, the annual ICML conference is an extraordinary opportunity for recruiting, branding, and communicating with the most highly skilled people in the international community of artificial intelligence research.
Sponsorship funds have been critical in ensuring the continued success of the conference, and importantly, make it possible for future leaders in the field to attend and present their research. ICML appreciates your support and participation and will do its best to ensure that your sponsorship meets the needs of your company.
We invite general sponsors for ICML 2020 at the Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Sapphire, Ruby and Diamond levels, with detailed information available upon request. For further information, please contact us at email@example.com. We would be delighted to hear from you.
When payment and the signed contract is received, your company description and logo will be posted to the website, you will have access to the Recruitment database and your complimentary registrations will be processed.
ICML 2019 Sponsorship At-a-Glance
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Branding opportunity to position your company, products and services to over 8,000 professionals in the field of machine learning—a pivotal technology responsible for recent advancements in the fields of artificial intelligence, statistics and data science, and important application areas such as machine vision, computational biology, speech recognition, and robotics
- Access to the ICML Recruiting Database, in addition to recruiting opportunities at the ICML conference, to attract the most highly skilled talent in this crucial AI field
- Promotion as a sponsor at the ICML conference—the premier conference in the field of deep learning—and on the ICML website and mobile app
Key Dates - Note: Days Changed as Schedule was Refined
- April 11: Deadline for sponsorship applications and payments
- April 11: Deadline to send booth design drawings for inspection and approval to ICML Management and any other applicable fire and safety regulators
- May 10: Deadline to assign complimentary full-access conference registrations
- May 10: Deadline to submit Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC) notification forms to ICML Management
- May 29: Deadline to assign exhibitor badges
- May 29: Deadline to return executed EAC Agreements along with EAC Certificates of Insurance and the names of all EAC personnel who will be working in the exhibit hall
- June 8 – 9: Exhibitor move-in and set up: Saturday, June 8 - 12:00pm-8:00pm and Sunday, June 9 - 8:00am-2:00pm
- June 9: Exhibit hall open to conference attendees on Sunday 3:30pm-7:30pm
- June 10 - 12: Exhibit hall open to conference attendees Monday, June 10 - 10:00am-8:00pm and Tuesday - Wednesday June 11-12 - 10:00am-5:00pm (DAYS CHANGED AS SCHEDULE WAS REFINED)
- June 12 - 13: Exhibitor teardown and move-out: Wednesday, June 12 - 5:30pm-10:00pm and Thursday, June 13 - 8:00am-4:00pm
Corporate sponsorship of ICML contributes to the successful outcome of each year’s conference. ICML appreciates your support and participation and wants your sponsorship to meet the needs of your company. After completing sections 1-4 on this page, ICML will send you a contract and the Sponsorship Code of Conduct. Upon signing and returning the ICML contract along with your payment, your booth will be assigned, your logo will be posted on the website, you will have access to the ICML Recruitment Database and we will process your complimentary full-access conference registrations.
ICML Policy for Sponsor Events
ICML welcomes sponsors at the conference and provides adequate space for them to interact with ICML attendees at the venue.
Offsite Sponsor parties during the ICML Conference should be held after all official conference activities have concluded each day. ICML discourages corporate events that conflict with any official conference activities.
ICML does not organize Sponsor presentations at the conference and discourages parallel meetings organized by Sponsors. However, if offsite satellite Sponsor meetings are held, they should take place before or after the official ICML conference activities begin and end each day. Sponsor meetings could also occur during the lunch break each day as lunch is not provided at the conference.
2019 Levels of Sponsorship:
- Company PO number. After you complete the application, you may email yourself an invoice from ICML.cc for the amount of the sponsorship. If you need that invoice to have a PO number from your company on it, then you will need to add that PO number in section 3 of the application.
- Will you host an event? If you intend to host an event during the conference, you will be asked about the type of event you will host, your target audience, and how will attend. We collect this information so we can align our goals with yours.
- Branding. Our sponsor page highlights your company logo, provides a link to your website, and displays a paragraph about your company. You will be asked for each of these in various steps.
- Vector logo. We need a high-quality vector version of your logo in .pdf, .ai, or .svg format. This logo may be enlarged for a sponsor poster, so it is important that it be a high-quality image in vector format.
- Payment. Sponsorship and exhibitor payment is due by April 11th, 2019. Your invoice will be generated in section 4 of the application.
Setup, Exhibit Hours and Teardown
We will give you more information about your booth number in the future.
Move-in: Exhibitor move-in and set up is scheduled from Saturday, June 8th from 8:00 am to Sunday, June 9th at 11:59 pm. The exposition hall will be open for set up from 8:00 am to 11:59 pm on Saturday and Sunday.
If you need extra time to set up your booth, please contact Freeman Exhibitor Services at FreemanLongBeachES@freeman.com to make arrangements.
*** Early move-in requests are not guaranteed, although we will do all that we can to support your request.
Exhibitor hours: Sponsors/Exhibitors may open their booth to attendees at 8:00 am daily from Monday, June 10th to Thursday, June 13th. There will be a Monday evening reception, 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm, and a Thursday evening reception, 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm, in the Sponsor’s hall and adjacent areas so sponsors should stay open until 7:30 pm on Monday and Thursday for these events. The exhibit hall will close to attendees at 5:00 pm on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Move-out: Teardown and move-out is scheduled from 8:00pm to 11:59pm on Thursday, June 13.
Shipping & Customs Information
- In the event that the goods being sent to Stockholmsmässan weigh more than 1000kg or has a volume greater than 4/qbm, the arrival of the goods needs to be time reserved 4 work days prior to the arrival. All exhibitors can do that by using this link.
- All goods are sent directly to the logistics department but to ensure delivery to the correct stand, they need to mark up the goods with Event Name, Stand Number and Company Name using this format:
Company Name, Booth #???
125 80 Stockholm (Älvsjö)
Exclusive Service Providers & Designated Official Contractors
Exhibitor Appointed Contractors (EACs)
Each person at your booth will need a badge to get into the exhibitor area. An Exhibitor Badge is free but only grants access to the exhibitor area and not the meeting itself. Exhibitor badges should be given to the staff who will be manning your tables. Please enter the email addresses of those needing an exhibitor badge and press Submit Exhibitor Badges. Repeat for each person.
You may revisit this page to add booth workers until June 25th.
If an account is not found at ICML.cc, a red X will appear after you type their email below.