Joint ICML, UAI and COLT workshops
9 July 2008, University of Helsinki, Main building, Fabianinkatu 33
To attend any of the workshops on this day, you need to register and pay a separate workshop day registration fee (but the single fee covers all workshops). The fee is not included in any of the conference fees.
Workshop program (pdf, updated 2008-07-03, after the printed version)
- Bayesian Modelling Applications (S13, 3rd floor)
Context-Sensing and Inference for Ubiquitous Interaction. This workshop has been cancelled! Evaluating and Disseminating Probabilistic Reasoning Systems. Change of status: will be organized as a part of the Bayesian Modelling Applications workshop
- Evaluation Methods for Machine Learning (S10, 3rd floor)
- Machine Learning and Music (S8, 3rd floor)
- Machine Learning in Health Care Applications (S5, 3rd floor)
- Nonparametric Bayes (SH, 4th floor)
- PASCAL Large Scale Learning Challenge (S14, 3rd floor)
- Planning to Learn (S15, 3rd floor)
- Prior Knowledge for Text and Language Processing (S6, 3rd floor)
- Recent Breakthroughs in Minimum Description Length Learning (S7, 3rd floor)
- Second Annual Reinforcement Learning Competition (RL 2008) (S12, 3rd floor)
- Sparse Optimization and Variable Selection (S1, 2nd floor)
Note that the 6th International Workshop on Mining and Learning with Graphs (MLG-2008) precedes the conferences on 4-5 July 2008. Please also register separately for this workshop.
And note also that ICML tutorials are given on 5 July.
|Wednesday, July 9 2008|
|18:00-20:00||Reception at the university main building, Fabianinkatu 33|
Coffee available through the day