The 29th International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML 2012) was held in Edinburgh, Scotland, on June 26–July 1, 2012.
ICML is the leading international machine learning conference and is supported by the International Machine Learning Society (IMLS).
ICML 2012 is co-located with the 25th Annual Conference on Learning Theory (COLT).
- Author notification April 30, 2012
- Workshop submissions due May 7, 2012
- Workshop author notification May 21, 2012
- Final version submissions May 21, 2012
- Conference meeting June 25–July 1, 2012
The conference has finished. You can still:
- August 10 The talk videos have been posted.
- July 4 The Business Meeting slides have been published.
- June 30 The survey results are available.
- June 21 All ICML attendees are welcome at the Big Data Scotland meetup on Wed June 27, 18:00 at Meadow Bar.
- June 14 Discussion pages are available for all accepted papers by title or by author
- June 14 The conference book has been published.
Recent comments on papers
Follow @IcmlConference on Twitter!
In the press
The New York Times on Building high-level features using large scale unsupervised learning. The talk will take place during session 5C, on Thursday.
The International Conference on Machine Learning started in 1993, building on almost ten years of International Workshops on Machine Learning. Recent editions were held in the following countries:
- ICML 2011, Bellevue, USA
- ICML 2010, Haifa, Israel
- ICML 2009, Montreal, Canada
- ICML 2008, Helsinki, Finland
The full ICML archive is available on machinelearning.org.
ICML would like to thank our sponsors for their support.
Please see this link if you require a visa.
More information on the contacts page.